The Centralized MD Docs System:
- facilitates good communication within the on-site IT team
- enhances timeliness of problem resolution
- provides an information source for external consultants engaged to complete projects on the interfacing environment
- manage details of contracts, licenses, maintenance agreements and release upgrades
The MD Docs system stores the following information:
- Interface Status: Real-time log checking, issue tracking, up-time status, reports, logs and interface checklists.
- Tutorials and Manuals: Interface engine network monitoring manual, HL7 specifications, MD Link and MD Eye manuals.
- Support: Change request and tracking, MDI contact information, on-site staff contact information, paging support.
- System Overviews: Interface specifications, HL7 routing and translation details, list of interfaces, engine specific scripts, mapping tables, operating system, hardware and network specifications, system diagrams, network topology.
- Other Documents: Contracts, agreements, other.
Please Tell me more about your HL7 Documentation Software