Job Location: Toronto, Ontario (155 University Avenue)
Hours/Week: Full-Time in office – up to 25% travel potential
General Requirements – Valid passport/visa for travel to Canada, US and EU. Valid drivers license.
About the Position:
The Integration Analyst position will be responsible for the implementation and support of MDI Solutions’ interface software and other healthcare vendor software products within the healthcare industry. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate technical information while working effectively with customers, be able to create integration solutions from available tools and resources, and capable of working closely with the development team. This candidate must be a self-starter who is highly organized, detail oriented and self-disciplined with the ability to work within all levels of our business. 24 x 7 on-call customer support is required on a rotating basis.
- Successfully design, implement and integrate MD Link® and other integration software for hospitals, clinics and healthcare vendors
- Deploy, configure, test and troubleshoot interface engine software and other tools
- Provide various client support (activation and post-production support, emergency support, and monitoring)
- Work with Project Managers and other members as a collaborative team to deliver quality integration solutions
- Deliver system administrator/end-user training and pre-sales support
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc)
- Proficient in Application Programming/Scripting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Networking and communication protocols (TCP/IP, Sockets, Web Services, FTP)
- Thorough trouble shooting skills
- Ability to provide reporting and documentation on work performed for customers and management
Familiarity with the following is a plus:
- HL7 interfaces
- Knowledge of MD Link, Cloverleaf, Rhapsody or other integration software
- Web applications
- Healthcare IT experience
Compensation and Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience, annual bonus, on-call pay, company matched RRSP, group benefits covering medical/dental/vision/etc.