The Northside Hospital, Atlanta, GA has extended its relationship with MDI Solutions and contracted for two MDI certified Cloverleaf resources to re-architect their Cloverleaf integration engine.
Northside started a project in May to re-architect their Cloverleaf interface engine. Northside did not have the necessary resources to perform this project, so they contracted with MDISolutions for advanced Cloverleaf resources and expertise. As part of their service delivery, MDI’s interface analysts will complete the following tasks.
– Provide expert advice on current Cloverleaf environment and how to improve it
– Provide expert analysis of current Cloverleaf interfaces as prescribed
– Perform interface modifications when approved to adhere to Northside standards and Cloverleaf best practices
– Perform testing in a manner to validate interface modifications
– Communicate with Cloverleaf team in a manner that is understandable (in lay-mans terms) and logical
– Provide documentation on all work performed
The Northside Hospital health care system is an 852-bed, not-for-profit health care provider with more than 150 locations across Georgia, including three acute care, state-of-the-art hospitals in Atlanta, Cherokee County and Forsyth County. Northside Hospital leads the U.S. in newborn deliveries, diagnoses and treats the most cancer cases in Georgia and performs the most surgeries in Georgia. Ranked #4 on the U.S. News list of the Best Hospitals in Georgia and the only Georgia hospital on the Forbes list of America’s Best Employers. For more information, visit www.northside.com.
MDI Solutions to provide additional Cloverleaf Development Services
- Jun 06, 2016