MDI Solutions has a team of Rhapsody-trained integration resources who provide professional services for the Rhapsody integration engine. The engine provides an ‘all-in-one’ interfacing solution for health enterprises requiring comprehensive messaging between information systems. This allows healthcare organizations to manage and streamline message exchange between applications, databases and external systems.
The MDI Managed Services and Professional Services Group teams assist Rhapsody Integration Engine clients in leveraging best practices, assessing and improving current environments, as well as building robust infrastructures. Services include:
Rhapsody Best Practices – Site visit – An MDI Rhapsody Implementation Consultant works alongside your staff to review Rhapsody best practices, advanced tricks and tips, and a walk through of 1 – 3 interface builds as time permits.
Jump Start Program – An MDI Rhapsody Implementation Consultant works alongside your staff to review interface builds, conduct code reviews, perform a ‘health-check’ on the Production and Development environments, walk-through creating support tickets and provide advanced troubleshooting techniques…a true, over-the-shoulder consulting engagement.
Consultant Retainer – Retain the services of a specific MDI Rhapsody Implementation expert resource who will be available to respond to Tier 3 level questions.
Interface Development – An MDI Rhapsody Implementation Consultant will develop interfaces and routes per your specifications. Amount of work produced is directly related to the complexity of the interface/route developed.
Custom & ad-hoc consulting – MDI will work with your integration team to develop a site-specific consulting program.
The Rhapsody integration engine provides technology that enables customers to implement process driven, services-oriented integration. This integrates the business of healthcare by providing interoperability solutions to meet healthcare organization’s clinical, financial and administrative challenges. The Rhapsody integration engine helps users realize the following benefits:
- Rhapsody 6.x/5.x Migration Assessment
- Integrates applications and business process management
- Increases participation and collaborative in dynamic healthcare business
- Enables the increase of software assembly
- Ends duplication of software code, leading to reusability
- Enables interfaces to deliver better and cheaper patient care
Rhapsody Hub and Spoke Integration Engine
Rhapsody SOA Healthcare Service Bus
MDI Solutions provides the following Rhapsody Integration Engine services:
- Rhapsody 5.x Migration Assessment
- Rhapsody 4.x to 5.x Upgrades for Test and Production environments on any OS platform
- Rhapsody Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 support services
- End-to-end technology design and implementation services that integrate hardware, software, services, support and training for healthcare organizations with high-performance computing requirements
- Rhapsody Training – Basic, Intermediate, Advanced classes
- Integration Analysts who design, build, configure, connect, install and maintain interfaces to Hospital systems, which maximizes performance and minimize defects
- Project Management – project life cycle methodology to data integration assessing business requirements, functional/technical design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of integration components.
Please Tell me more about your HL7 Rhapsody Services
For a direct response, please contact Will Petrone – Executive Director at (321) 800-6059.