Technology is just a small part of a successful HL7 information systems implementation.
MDI Solutions’ comprehensive consulting expertise complements our HL7 integration solution strengths.
We help clients implement and derive value from our solutions as quickly and effectively as possible. From implementation services through transition management methodologies, our consulting organization is dedicated to clients’ success.
Our Consultants provide a full range of professional services offerings for most integration business and technology solutions that are secure, reliable and agile. With MDI’s industry-leading HL7 integration capabilities and MDI’s competence in application development, proficiency in data access and a deep knowledge of data management and movement technologies can help you distribute your information assets across all areas of your business. Some of the consulting services available include project management, business analysis, systems analysis, solution design and architecture, implementation, change management strategy, interface development and systems integration.
Expect Smoother customer deployments
Let MDI Solutions Help You Solve your Integration needs!
Professional Services Consulting Group
Find an Expert. See our directory of integration health care Consultants. Our Consultants utilize extensive health care industry experience to provide cutting edge advice and solutions.
MDI Consultant 2499 – Health Care Systems Integration Expert, over 18 years experience of health care information systems and software design experience.
- Twelve years of healthcare systems integration and project management experience.
- Expert design, development and implementation of systems integration products, specializing in the SeeBeyond (STC) e*Gate, JavaCaps and Sybase e-Biz 2000 integration engines.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
IS Software Engineer
- Manage and develop the Universal Interface Engine Project utilizing the Seebyond eGate interface engine into Charter Health Care’s Integrated Delivery Systems.
- Manage the Migration Project of all interfaces from Seebeyond Datagate engine to eGate J2EE based integration engine.
- Manage the Migration Project of several interfaces from Seebeyond eGate SRE engine to SUN JavaCaps J2EE based integration engine.
- Serve as senior technical liaison and project leader for all integration technical development.
- Provide senior technical services and training to integration staff with Seebeyond TRE, SRE eGate design, Java programming topics, and integration practices.
Technical Services Manager – Senior Consultant
- Management of up to 10 senior level consultants in the allocation of resources, project management and technical support of various EAI technologies and associated applications and services.
- Provided professional services in systems integration in the clinical environment using an established and proven methodology beginning with the project kickoff meeting leading to interface specification design, hardware and software requirements definition, interface code development, testing, implementation and post-live support
- Rehab Hospital – Provided Interface development and consulting in the design of Seebeyond e*Gate 4.1.2 HL7, FTP and file copy interfaces. Interfaces included QuadraMed Affinity ADT, Orders and Results, SoftMed ADT and Results, TEAMS DFT billing interface, and API GL interface.
- Memorial Health – Provided project management and Interface development. Interfaces included MediTech, IDX, and IDX Radiology. Provided Interface development and consulting in the design and migration of Datagate 3.6.2 to Seebeyond e*Gate 4.5.1. Establishment of various key information technology strategies. Developed and implemented formalized methodologies for the evaluation, selection, and integration of new technologies and products.
- University of Michigan Medical Center – Performed an on-site assessment of current and proposed interfaces and business requirements. Delivered a written recommendation of interface engines/integration solutions including pros/cons for each selection. Assessment included Middleware & Interface Technologies that enabled UMHS to standardize, interfaces, file transfers and connectivity with disparate systems on one strategic platform (including transfers within UMHS systems and to external sites and real time connectivity to Blue Cross for eligibility verification). Assessed HIPAA compliance of existing environment and proposed solutions.
- Armstrong County Memorial – Provided project management and Interface development. Interfaces included HBOC Paragon 2.0 and Sunquest LAB. Establishment of various key information technology strategies. Developed and implemented formalized methodologies for the evaluation, selection, and integration of new technologies and products.
- Hinsdale Hospital – Provided project management and interface design and development for the following ancillary systems: HBOC STAR, USA Patriot, Sunquest LAB, CareManager and Pyxix Pharmacy system. Responsible for support and maintenance for Hinsdale Hospital HP 9000 series UNIX system.
- Hawaii Health Systems (HHSC) – Provided integration and technical support for HHSC Neon Impact! Integration network.
Technical resource and consulting for SeeBeyond Professional Services Group
- Northwest Covenant – Developed datagate interfaces for STC’s URR (Universal Results Reporting) product. Interfaces included Orders and Results reporting to an Oracle7 database, using STC’s DART product. Developed Orders and Results HL7 interfaces for the following ancillary systems at Northwest Covenant: Sunquest LAB , ADAC Radiology , Series 2000, Marquette Muse Cardiology
- Caritas Christi Hospital – Provided Integration support management, technical staff training, and Datagate 3.6 interface development for the following ancillary systems: Meditech HIS, Meditech LAB, CoPath pathology system, Orbit surgery system, and Sunquest LAB. Provided technical advice regarding system integration and interface design.
- MDI Data Services, Inc. – Provided programming services in the area of Database integration using the Seebeyond DART toolset. Designed interfaces between Datagate 3.6 and Oracle databases used in web enabled applications for financial applications. Customers entered data into a web based financial questionnaire to determine of financial loans. Interfaces connecting credit services, loan offices and banks compiled data for determination of financial risk.