07 Dec MDI Solutions wraps up successful ehi LIVE Conference in UK
MDI Solutions made a significant impact at the recent ‘ehi LIVE’ annual conference in Birmingham, UK where they showcased release 6.4 of their integration engine, MD Link.
The enhancements in MD Link 6.4 are the result of input and collaboration from MDI customers, prospects and the MDI Implementation and Development team. The MDI beta test users have resoundingly agreed that the new release greatly improves performance capacity and delivers many key business processing features. The following highlights some of the modifications to MD Link in this release:
- Developer Studio – dock-able ‘test’ tab allows for automatically generated sample XML schema of each task type and direct linking of Jython code error messages (i.e. stack trace) to the offending line of code
- Monitor – output messages in the monitor can now be opened directly in the Developer Studio for analysis and re-coding
- Audit – all viewing of message payloads is now logged as plain text files
- Data mapping – the lookup tables pre/post lookup codes can now be written in Jython, in addition to XSLT
- RESTful HTTP – Basic and Digest Authentication are now supported, with no requirement for solution-level coding
Thank you for dropping by the MDI booth at ehi LIVE and we look forward to seeing you at HIMSS18 in Las Vegas – MDI Booth 2765!