MDI’s team of IT and healthcare professionals is highly trained and experienced in the mission-critical field of medical data integration.
MDI offers professional outsourced development resources for long or short-term projects.
MDI Integration Services
MDI Solutions has extensive Implementation, Version Upgrade / Migration, and custom Interface expertise with all the leading solutions in healthcare integration.
|HL7 Experience With:
|Major Hospital Systems:
|Hospital Application Interfaces:
MDI’s interface development solutions are composed of the following:
A full range of HL7 integration development, consulting and project management services. MDI’s experience portfolio includes development on the most common integration engines, healthcare interfacing protocols, and medical systems.
Comprehensive documentation of your integration environment including interface specifications, real-time status checking, change request submission and tracking, and user manuals.
MDI Solutions provides engine migration services for all major integration engines. MDI’s migration know-how covers the entire project from analysis, design and implementation, to post-migration training and support.
MDI provides a wide variety of support services that are designed to align with the requirements of your IT operation. MDI can support your entire integration environment, aimed at improving up-time availability, while at the same time proactively making maintenance adjustments to the integration infrastructure components.
From full-service through to support back-up, MDI can create a partnership that works.
MDI’s support solutions are customized to each customer based on:
Comprehensive monitoring of the run-time status of systems and interfaces within an interfacing environment. MDI’s integration analyst’s can set up your environment to watch over critical elements such as disk space usage, processor utilization, network connectivity, queue sizes, and more.
Our interface engineers are there to take the call 24 x 7! They can act either as the front-line for all interface issues, or provide expert support to your existing in-house team.
MDI Solutions provides on-site training services by our experienced and qualified integration engineers. Customers may require training and expert knowledge transfer from qualified and certified instructors on: interface engine migrations, functionality reviews of new interface engine releases, implementations of MD Link and HL7 updates.
- In today’s competitive job market, it is a challenge to find and retain professionals with the highly specialized skills and experience required for systems interfacing.
- Technology is rapidly changing, requiring significant effort, time, and financial investment in keeping staff up-to-date.
- Full-time interfacing resources employed by the hospital are often not fully and/or consistently utilized.
- Vendor applications are often not “turn-key ready” for interfacing to existing and future applications within the facility. Professional integration services can ensure timely project completion of application implementations.
- An integration solutions partner brings vast industry experience into your environment, likely expediting the resolution to common integration issues.
MDI Solutions offers complete outsourced, or utility model arrangements, acting as your “one-stop-shop” for your complete interfacing environment. For one easy monthly rate, MDI will be responsible for all hardware, licensing, development, support, maintenance and documentation of all interfaces within your organization. In this capacity, MDI takes on the up-time responsibility of all production interfaces, while at the same time proactively upgrading all licenses, operating systems, servers, network connections and ongoing development.