MDI Integration ServicesMDI Solutions has extensive Implementation, Version Upgrade / Migration, and custom Interface expertise with all the leading solutions in healthcare integration.
|HL7 Experience With:||Major Hospital Systems:||Hospital Application Interfaces:|
|Oracle/Sun DataGate-eGate-Java CAPS||Meditech||ADT|
|Sybase e-Biz Impact||Siemens||Pharmacy|
MDI’s interface development solutions are composed of the following:
DEVELOPMENT: A full range of HL7 integration development, consulting and project management services. MDI’s experience portfolio includes development on the most common integration engines, healthcare interfacing protocols, and medical systems.DOCUMENTATION: Comprehensive documentation of your integration environment through our MD Docs product, including interface specifications, real-time status checking, change request submission and tracking, and user manuals. MD Docs is accessible to customers through a secure, customized homepage on the MDI Solutions website.MIGRATION: Engine migration services for SeeBeyond e*Gate™, Cloverleaf™ HL7 Integration Suite and e-Biz Impact™ engines. MDI’s migration know-how covers the entire project from analysis, design, and implementation, to post-migration training and support.MDI provides a wide variety of support services that are designed to align with the requirements of your IT operation. MDI can support your entire integration environment, aimed at improving up-time availability, while at the same time proactively making maintenance adjustments to the integration infrastructure components. From full-service through to support back-up, MDI can create a partnership that works.
MDI’s support solutions are customized to each customer based on:
MONITORING: Comprehensive monitoring of the run-time status of systems and interfaces within an interfacing environment. Our MD Eye product watches over critical elements such as disk space usage, processor utilization, network connectivity, queue sizes, and more.SUPPORT: Our interface engineers are there to take the call! They can act either as the front-line for all interface issues, or act as expert support to your existing in-house team.TRAINING: MDI Solutions provides on-site training services by our experienced and qualified integration engineers. Customers may require training and expert knowledge transfer from qualified and certified instructors on: interface engine migrations, functionality reviews of new interface engine releases, implementations of MD Link and HL7 updates.
- In today’s competitive job market, it is a challenge to find and retain professionals with the highly specialized skills and experience required for systems interfacing.
- Technology is rapidly changing, requiring significant effort, time, and financial investment in keeping staff up-to-date.
- Full-time interfacing resources employed by the hospital are often not fully and/or consistently utilized.
- Vendor applications are often not “turn-key ready” for interfacing to existing and future applications within the facility. Professional integration services can ensure timely project completion of application implementations.
- An integration solutions partner brings vast industry experience into your environment, likely expediting the resolution to common integration issues.