MDI Solutions is an Infor Cloverleaf® Integration Suite Reseller partner. MDI provides professional services for the Cloverleaf Integration Engine. The Cloverleaf Engine is proven, reliable integration technology designed to outmaneuver expensive point-to-point interfaces. As an Infor Cloverleaf Integration Suite Reseller partner, MDI can simply sell Cloverleaf Integration Suite products “off the shelf” or sell the Cloverleaf Integration Suite with Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 maintenance and support services.
Infor is a leading provider of healthcare specific software and services. They provide innovative, cost-effective solutions enabling vital access to healthcare information anytime and anywhere, improving clinical and financial outcomes. Infor solutions, powered by Cloverleaf Integration Suite, are at work in thousands of facilities around the globe, including 40 percent of all large Integrated Delivery Networks, and 33 percent of hospitals in North America.
Use Cloverleaf to connect to anything whether internal, regional or national systems with Cloverleaf IHE Infrastructure Adapter and Cloverleaf Web Services Adapter.
Professional Services Consulting Group
The MDI Solutions Professional Services group supports customers with mentor-ship in planning, implementing and tailoring software solutions that best facilitate the demands of your organization. With expertise in integration, process automation and workflow, our Professional Services group can help you achieve your goals.
Client Services: Support
The MDI Solutions Client Services group provides a support maintenance program designed to help you obtain the best from our products and services. We are dedicated to providing you with timely responses and resolutions to technical problems.
With Cloverleaf offerings, MDI enables customers to deliver open-architecture solutions that integrate platforms, data, applications, and extend information to mobile users.
Cloverleaf Health Check
The Cloverleaf Health Check Service Package is designed to assess the architecture, configuration and operating environment of the customer’s Cloverleaf deployment in order to effect a high performing implementation based on best practices. Working closely with customer staff, one of our Cloverleaf consultants will explore Production Systems to determine if customers are leveraging the best use of their Cloverleaf products.
Phase 1 involves the exploration of any configuration and performance issue which is consequently published in a comprehensive report.
Phase 2 involves the further testing, documentation and time permitting, the implementation of recommendations made in Phase 1.
This offering is meant to complement customer’s Cloverleaf product purchases and may be used as a mentoring tool for existing staff members.
MDI Solutions offers end-to-end technology design and implementation services that integrate hardware, software, services, support and training for healthcare organizations with high-performance computing requirements. We have healthcare industry experts for the following services:
- Cloverleaf 5.x Migration Assessment
Cloverleaf Onsite and Remote Training Customized Education Delivery (see below)
- Integration Analysis design, builds, configures, connects, installs and maintains interfaces to Hospital systems to maximize performance and minimize defects; provides customer support to departments and team members
- Project Management - project life cycle methodology to data integration assessing business requirements, functional/technical design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of integration components
- Cloverleaf Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 maintenance and support services for a considerable installed base of healthcare organizations using the Infor Cloverleaf Integration Suite
- Cloverleaf Training – Level 1/Basic, Level 2/Intermediate, Level 3/Advanced, TCL Linux Admininstration class
- Deploy virtual machine environments using the Red Hat Xen kernel running the Cloverleaf interface engine in a cluster environment
- Install/Test High Availability environments on Linux, AIX and windows
- Develop/Test High Availability scripts for Cloverleaf
- Develop a large variety of interface using Cloverleaf tools and add-on modules such as CSC, IHB, ODBC
- Develop/Architect/Test IHE interface using Cloverleaf and the IHE module
- Develop interfaces with HL7, XML, X12, FRL/VRL/HRL
- Develop and support Cloverleaf/IHB interfaces for the Healthvision Portal Application
- Perform local and on-site training classes for Cloverleaf level 1,2 and 3 as well as Tcl
- For organizations that currently have installed Infor Cloverleaf, we can assist them with product sales, add-ons, and a wide array of solutions using Cloverleaf Integration Suite and Services.
MDI Solutions has Cloverleaf consultants who are also experienced in performing a full spectrum of modelling tasks, including capturing information in models to document business and technical requirements, security needs, implementation details and impact analysis. We can architect a high-availability system based on your unique business requirements that shrinks the cost of operating remote recovery, reduces business risk and ensures data integrity – all while taking into account the demands of digital operations, SOA, RFID, and other emerging technologies that require a cohesive technology infrastructure. We have experience implementing all the common data integration models across multiple industries for diverse platforms. Using Cloverleaf technology, we can help you design and implement an open and scalable enterprise-level master data management strategy. We can work with you to address common obstacles across the mobile and wireless value chain, while allowing you to leverage your existing infrastructure, applications and legacy systems. Key areas of mobility focus include:
- synchronization techniques
- mobile and wireless application design and development
- device management
- Web adaptation
- messaging and instant messaging
- enterprise integration
- Phase 1 – Analysis of requirements
- Phase 2 – Development of working prototypes
- Phase 3 – Testing of prototypes
- Phase 4 – Support of production launch
- Phase 5 – Documentation and knowledge transfer of development and supplied services.
Please Tell me more about your HL7 Cloverleaf Services